#1 video marketing company in Phoenix
Did you know that:
- Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%. (Unbounce)
- To watch every video that will be crossing global IP networks in one month in 2021, you will need to spend full five million years. (Cisco)
- 85% of businesses use video as a marketing tool and 59% of non-video marketers expect to start leveraging it in 2021. Further, 92% of marketers who use video report it as an essential part of their strategy. (Wyzowl)
- 66% of people said they’d prefer to watch a short video to learn about a product or service. 18% would rather read a text-based article, website, or post. (Elite Content Marketer)
- According to the Renderforest survey, 78% of users got more traffic to their website after using videos. (Renderforest)
- 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching the video. (Siteefy)
- Video generates more engagement than any other content type on Instagram. (Mention)
- 68% of people will watch a full video if it’s a minute long or less. (Convenience and Convert)
- And 39% call a vendor after watching the video. (Forbes)
- 78% of people watch videos online each week, and 55% watch videos every day. (50 Wheel)
- In the last 12 months, video views have grown 220x on Twitter. Also, 93% of the video views on the microblogging platform happen on a mobile device. (Twitter)
- The number one way customers are moving from discovering a brand to purchasing its products is video ads. (Animoto)
- The three most popular types of videos are webinars, demos, and social videos. Given the cancelation of major conferences and events in the wake of the coronavirus crisis in 2021, webinars are a great way to engage with business professionals. (Vidyard)
- 33% of viewers lose attention and will stop watching a video after 30 seconds, 45% by one minute, and 60% by two minutes. (50 Wheel)
- A Cisco whitepaper forecasted that 82% of all IP traffic (both business and consumer) would be video IP traffic by 2022. (Cisco)
- For under 45 seconds, mobile is the leading device for video consumption in Australia (at 69%). But the non-connected living room widescreen is the king of the screens for over 55 seconds (at 61%). (Facebook)
- No wonder, YouTube is the second most popular website in the world (after Google). (Alexa)
- 91% of marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media. Indeed, 93% of businesses claim to have landed a customer because of a video on social media. (Animoto)
- A study of over 777M Facebook posts by Buffer found that videos manage 59% more engagement than other post types. (Buffer)
- Video is the fastest-growing advertising tool on Twitter. (Twitter)
Company profile videos, product reviews, and “how-to” videos are a proven way to improve your search engine real estate and increase the performance of your business’ search engine optimization campaign.
No matter if you want to increase your brand exposure, generate more calls and leads from your website, or simply promote your videos as part of your Facebook advertising campaign, call Blue Corona. Our small business video marketing team is made up of experts in:
- On-site shooting
- Editing and post-production
- Video graphic creation
- YouTube marketing
- Video SEO
- And more
Our Video Marketing Services
When you choose video marketing services from our online video marketing company, we’ll help you with all aspects of your company’s video creation from start to finish, including:
- Professional video script copywriting
- On-site shot consultation, design, and filming
- High-quality video production and publication
- Video graphic creation
- Video SEO on both YouTube and your website (to help your video show up in search engine results)
Blue Corona’s in-house production team provides all of the video equipment—including cameras and lighting equipment.
The best marketing videos should be under three minutes for profile videos and under 60 seconds for ads. Because consumers prefer short videos, they are more likely to watch yours if they know you provide quick, succinct details. To get started, we recommend including the following videos in your marketing plan:
- Competitor differentiators – What makes your company stand out from your competitors?
- Guarantees – Strong guarantees can help turn a viewer into a customer.
- Testimonials – In the past two years on YouTube, videos with “review” in the title had more than 50,000 years’ worth of watch time on mobile devices alone. Share your best testimonials to convince customers that you’re the company for them.
- Company history – Personalize your brand and create authenticity.
- Call to action – What would you like the viewer to do next? Include a clear call to action along with a URL to the page in which you want them to visit.
- How-to videos – Recent research from Google revealed how-to videos earn the most attention of any content category on YouTube.
Facebook live video? Effective video marketing?
A 3rd grader can make a video.
Would you like yours STAY AT THE TOP OF THE NEWS FEED ALL DAY LONG?
Would you like your Google live video to gain PAGE 1 RANK?
Call today 602-741-9518